The following forms are required before or on the first day of attendance:
A complete set of policies is available in the main entrance.
- Childcare Center Comparison Checklist
- Wisconsin Child Care Center State Code DCF251-04
- Wisconsin Childcare Licensing
- Wisconsin Childcare Information
- Child Care (about.com)
- ADDitudemag.com (Living Well with Attention Deficit)
- CHADD.org (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- NAMI.org (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Family Health (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- NAEYC.org (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
Bright Beginnings Green Bay and DePere are looking for loving, educated, hard-working individuals to fill open teaching positions.
Please contact Stephanie in Green Bay (469-1587) or Katrina in DePere (347-9377) for more information about specific openings and requirements.