Due to weather concerns, both locations will be closing at 3:00 p.m. today February 2nd, so that our staff and families can get home safety.
SHARE THE CARE
Refer a family and receive a $75 credit on your account once they have been here for 3 months!
The Winter Gala is Thursday Dec 10th
from 6:30-8:00 pm at the DePere location.
- Events include a chili meal
- Wishes with Santa
- A winter book fair
- Cookie decorating
- Some winter themed games and art projects for the family.
Join us for the NAMI Walk,
a free 3K walk
Saturday, September 26th @ Green Isle Park
Check in Time: 9:00 am
Start Time: 10:00 am
Please consider sponsoring one of our teachers with a monetary donation or joining our team.
Stop in the office for more info!
On Tuesday, July 14th we had an open house to celebrate our 15 year anniversary! We had such a great turnout and were so lucky that weather cooperated with us! We had a potluck dinner which included some really delicious booyah made by one of our dads, Jon. Thanks everyone for all the contributions! For a sweet treat, we had dilly bars from DQ, brought to us by one of our dads, Chad. Jake's Jumpers provided us with a dunk tank- the kids had a blast soaking their teachers! The kids themselves were able to get wet, too, we had our water tables open as well as some fun water play games. Kidz Town came out to do henna tattoos, most of us are sporting some new ink! We also unveiled our new water and music walls which were built by our parent volunteers! The kids loved them, however, they are not as kid-proof as we were hoping...
And of course... the basket raffle! I am overwhelmed with appreciation for the awesome baskets we were able to put together with family and teacher donations! We had 10 different baskets; Wisconsin Sports, Wine and Cheese, Movie Night, Game Night, Dog, Lego/Minecraft, Beach, Disney and 2 Flowers.
The raffle was hugely successful, we should now be able to eliminate the smaller, more tedious fundraisers we do throughout the year! I'm so happy for the families who won the baskets- I hope you love all the treasures you found inside!
So many people contributed to the success of this party- our staff, families, and friends helped pull it all together! I love the sense of community we have created at our center, it grows stronger every day! Here's to another 15 years!
I would also like to extend a special congratulations to Tracy and her family- be proud, the butterfly has emerged!
- Bright Beginnings Green Bay News MAY 2020
- Bright Beginnings Green Bay News September 2019
- Bright Beginnings of De Pere is looking for a fast paced independent worker to join our staff as our center cook.
- Looking for parent volunteer for picture day at the Green Bay center.
- Bright Beginnings De Pere News December 2018
- Our handy man & beloved bus driver Mr. TJ passed away unexpectedly. He leaves behind a wife & two young children. We are putting together a fund to help his family during this unfortunate time. If you would like to please contribute in the office.
- Bright Beginnings Green Bay Summer Open House July 10th
- The centers will be closed tomorrow Monday 16th
- Week of the Young Child - April 16-20 - Next Week
- 2018 Winter Escape